Today – ECONOMICS. Winner in economics study is Institute of Economics Studies Faculty of Social Sciences Charles University in Prague, again, Institute of Economics Studies won last year and year before. They have held first position for 2 years. This prestigious institute won at category worldliness and scientific research.
Martin Gregor, director of Institute of Economics Studies, commented: „We place the greatest emphasis on maths and work with data. We prefer quality than quantity...“
Second and third place were same as year 2013. Faculty of Economics, University of Economics in Prague and Faculty of Business and Economics, Mendel University in Brno.
One of the most important factor is study in English. Charles university in Prague offers study at foreign university min. for one term for almost 13% students. And mostly of students at this university write their diploma thesis in English. Second in this ranking is Faculty of Informatics and Managment in Hradec Králové.
Best Faculty of Economics:
1. Institute of Economics Studies Faculty of Social Sciences Charles University in Prague
2. Faculty of Economics University of Economics in Prague
3. Faculty of Business and Economics Mendel University in Brno
4. Faculty of Managment and Economics Tomas Bata Univerzity in Zlin
5. Faculty of Informatics and Statistics University of Economics in Prague