Flying academy - A Flight School managed by airline pilots - enrols still applications. Would you like to be a pilot? They about themselves: "Flying Academy is authorized by the Civil Aviation Authority as a EASA Approved Training Organization (CZ/ATO-014) and all trainings are performed under Part - FCL regulations. We are a dynamically expanding ATO with over 10 years’ experience in training pilots. During these years we have provided the airline industry with highly trained pilots who now work for various airlines across the world."
Look at the websites. With over 12 years of continuous activity, Flying Academy is one of the fastest growing flight school in Europe that provides a high standard of flight training in an airline-like environment.
- Course held by professional lecturers, airline and military pilots, flight engineers, doctors and meteorologists.
- Access to up to date EASA ATPL question bank database
- Large classrooms with modern facilities such as wifi
- Library of CBT and other aviation material
- iPad EFB specially developed for Flying Academy professional trainees
- Day by day tracking of each trainee’s progress
- Full-time availability of student advisers and possibility of private tutoring
- Field trips to ANS and hangars for better understanding of the theoretical knowledge
- Multicultural, friendly environment
All training is performed in accordance with Part - FCL regulations.
Flying Academy is a CAA CZ Approved Training Organization (ATO) with registration CZ/ATO-014.
Training fees: 0-500 hours - 1.197.042 CZK, 0-ATPL modular - 999.700 CZK, Integrated ATPL - 1.604.113 CZK