Several of the events take place outside but unless it's raining dogs and cats, it's definitely a good idea to take your umbrella or raincoat for a walk. Enjoy :)
1) Barevná devítka (The Vibrant Nine): Saturday, August 30, Podviní Park, Prague
Should the weather be nice on Saturday, you shouldn't miss out on the Vibrant Nine – a colourful ethno festival with music, workshops, colourful food and much more. Plus free entry :)
2) Prague Car Festival: August 30-31, PVA EXPO Prague
Racing specials, super-expensive cars, electrical cars, RC models. The right place for any man (or woman) ;)
3) Future Shorts: Friday August 29, Radlická – kulturní sportovna, Prague
The world's biggest travelling festival is coming to Prague. Eight short films from the UK, France, Canada, Spain and Austria will be screened in original language with English subtitles.
4) Brno Film Summer: till the end of August, Kino Scala
In August, Scala has been offering one screening a day for just 40 CZK (1,5 EUR), always starting at 6 p.m. These are your last chances: The Secret Life of Walter Mitty, Captain Phillips, Grace of Monaco, The Grand Budapest Hotel and Twelve Years a Slave.
5) Street Food Festival: Sunday August 31, Brno
Multicultural festival that connects people through good food in an unusual space – in the street.
Any more tips on how to spend the last rainy August days? Let us know on Facebook ;)